Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Introduction to Love

This is me, officially joining the blogging world. And doing so under the guise of polka dots. Its true though, I do LOVE polka dots. In fact I love everything fashion. And that is what brings me here. I am a mom first. A daughter and sister, an aunt, a niece, a cousin and a friend. I am a Fashion Merchandising major a Academy of Art University out of San Fran. I own MagSoul (see here http://www.magsoul.com/). I love designing and sewing clothes for myself. I recently started Day 17, with my best friend (we do weddings, events, floral design,etc) I am a Pollux girl (the best home for fashion on the Western Slope). But thats all titles. What I really love, the great love affair of my life, is FASHION. I am a fashion forward, clothes lovin', trend sportin' woman with one too many dressers, not enough closet space and 14 extra totes in the garage, full of beautiful and fashionable clothes. And this my fellow bloggers, is where it all begins and why I will be sharing with you my fashion tips and more. Follow me on my journey through a fashionable life and my adventures, travels, laughs and more...

1 comment:

  1. I cant wait to follow you on your polka dot adventure my dear

    ReplyDelete